Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||St. Peter, MN United States
|| Healthcare, Other
Project Manager/Project Functional Manager - 27941|
Temporary Unclassified - Anticipated up to 18 months
The Project Manager is responsible for implementing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) system for multiple Direct Care and Treatment (DCT) divisions. As a leader within a cross-functional team, the Project Manager demonstrates skills in building and maintaining relationships in order to establish rapport with a variety of staff at multiple layers within the organization. This includes team building, conflict resolution, and consolidating input from a variety of sources. The Project Manager also provides project management and analytic support to improve the quality of care for individuals served by Direct Care and Treatment.
The Electronic Health Record project shall be completed timely and designed to meet the needs of the various divisions. The Project Manager manages business and contractors’ performance to ensure the project is completed in a timely fashion within the allotted budget. This may include decision-making, negotiating, prioritizing, delegating and budgeting. Strong technical knowledge in healthcare related services and implementation of computer systems is a must.
The Project Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• Directing the development and implementation of the Electronic Health Record system that covers multiple divisions across Direct Care and Treatment
• Ensuring that all Electronic Health Record projects are compliant with policies, procedures, State and Federal laws, and all regulatory agencies
• Overseeing the development and management of business, data and technical standards for Electronic Health Record systems and project development
• Communicating regularly with stakeholders and executive sponsors about team progress toward goal achievement, critical factors and obstacles
• Facilitating the training of users by developing and/or assisting with the development of training materials
• Monitoring the performance of contractors to ensure quality work is performed in accordance with established expectations and within budgetary constraints
Qualifications & Requirements
Must meet the following qualifications listed below:
• A Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare related field such as Healthcare Administration or Health Information Management Systems and
• Supervisory or other leadership experience (L4, Emerging Leaders Institute, etc.) or completion of leadership development program and four years of professional work experience in a healthcare setting which includes
o Experience implementing an Electronic Health Record system
o Experience with providing high level strategic direction, facilitating the prioritization of multiple interrelated projects, and meeting different program needs
|Contact Name:||Heidi Peura |
The Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS) helps provide essential services to Minnesota's most vulnerable residents. Working with many others, including counties, tribes and non-profits, DHS helps ensure that Minnesota seniors, people with disabilities, children and others meet their basic needs and have the opportunity to reach their full potential.
At DHS our goal is to meet people where they are at, and focus on outcomes to improve life situations, and to get people the help they need so they can reach their full potential.
Below we will feature the twitter feeds of some of our key partners offering you with information and
opportunities instrumental to your success!